1. HOLY SCRIPTURES: We believe that all Scriptures, the Old Testament and New Testament, is the only inerrant inspired Word of God, written by holy men of God as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
2. GOD: We believe in only one living and true God as the infinite perfect and eternal spirit in whom all things have their source, support and end. We believe God exists and reveals Himself in three persons, as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. JESUS CHRIST: We believe in Jesus Christ as the eternal Son of God. The Son is from eternity, the only begotten of the Father. He took upon Himself the likeness of sinful flesh, thus being true God and also perfect man, being made in all things like as we are yet without sin. He was raised from the dead for our justification and is now at the right hand of the God interceding for us.
4. HOLY SPIRIT: We believe that the person of the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father and the Son. He convicts and convinces the World of sin, and righteousness and of judgment. He restrains the progress of evil until God's purposes are accomplished.
5. TRINITY: We believe in the unity of the Godhead, commonly known as the Trinity. This Trinity is made up of three distinct persons: namely, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. These three, though one in essence, equal in their divine perfection, yet individual in personality, perform different but harmonious offices in the great plan of redemption.
6. SATAN: We believe that Satan is a real supernatural personality, a fallen angel of great power, cunning and wicked, the enemy of God and of all good. Christ by His death on the cross defeated and judged Satan and stripped him of his power over death.
7. MAN: We believe that by an immediate act of God, man was created in His image. That was subjected to trial in the garden of Eden and voluntarily and consciously transgressed God's command and so fell from his holy estate. Thus man became alienated from God, and became physically, morally, and spiritually depraved. As a result of the fall, sin was imputed upon the entire human race.
8. SALVATION: Includes the following:
Repentance is a prerequisite to regeneration.
Faith is fundamental to salvation and Christian conduct
Regeneration is the impartation of a new and divine life
Justification has to do with the change from guilt and condemnation to acquittal and acceptance
Sanctification has to do with our character and conduct in our Christian life
Assurance of Salvation that all redeemed, once saved, are kept by God's power and are thus secure forever
Adoption deals with the position the soul holds as a child of God
Return of Christ is personal, visible, imminent, premillennial, pretribulation for the everlasting blessedness of the Saved and the everlasting conscious punishment of the lost
Judgment of the believer's works for rewards at the judgment seat of Christ and the judgment of the unbeliever at the Great White Throne
*A complete doctrinal statement with references and other statements can be made available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org